Growing businesses need professional financial advice but often cannot afford the cost of a CFO or Controller. With the cost of a CFO or Controller being $60,000 or more for a small business, your solution could be one of our former CFO/Controller consultants.
Assignments can be interim or ongoing. Here is what we offer:
- Training and managing the accounting staff
- Monthly/Quarterly Financial Statement preparation and review – get a better understanding of your business.
- Profitability analysis by product or service.
- Budgeting and Planning –
- Business Plan preparation/review
- Review procedures and internal controls – protect assets and prevent employee theft.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Monitoring of Accounts Receivable and collection activity